About the Training
You will learn how to:
• Build on your existing yoga teaching knowledge to deliver safe and effective group prenatal classes for all trimesters of pregnancy including the postnatal period with a strong understanding of the anatomy of pregnancy
• Develop clarity on dealing with pregnant students who attend general/regular classes including knowing who should/shouldn’t join and modi cations to offer
• Have clear knowledge of the physiology and psychology of pregnancy an birth including postures in pregnancy for optimal foetal positioning
• Make the transition to teaching prenatal yoga and understand the key differences between a regular yoga class and the ‘bhava’ or feeling of a pregnancy class
• Ensure your classes are informative, uplifting, supportive, empowering and non judgmental including delivering effective feeling cues
• Adapt a pregnancy class for mothers-to-be with prenatal ailments such as muscular lower back pain, swollen joints, pelvic girdle pain, low blood pressure and fatigue
• Lean practical ways hatha yoga can help birth and offer yoga techniques for 1:1 clients, partner birth workshops
• Developing awareness of reacting to the pregnant and postnatal students in the class and how to foster and build relationships. Developing teaching methodology.
About the tutor ... Jo Arganaraz
Jo has trained over 150 yoga teachers on 10 different 200 hour yoga teacher trainings in collaboration with Yogafirst Middle East. Yogafirst is based in the UAE and courses are held worldwide. Jo established her career in the UAE (including teaching in the most prominent yoga studios and yoga festivals in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah). She now teaches globally and specialises in prenatal training.
Explore more about the course and Jo on Facebook
Dates and Times
The Workshop would last 2 weeks, staring on Monday, the 7th of August and finishing on Saturday, the 19th of August with a Graduation ceremony.
Monday, 7th Aug to Friday, 11th August- 9 am to 5 pm
Monday, 14th Aug to Friday, 18th August- 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday, 19th August
11 am to 4 pm
£850 (1st June 2017)
£750 (early bird before 1st June, 2017)
e | email@example.com